Combined Power Plant Laboratory
The combined power plant laboratory is an experimental verification system for simulating the operation characteristics, control strategy and fault diagnosis of marine joint power system.
1. Composition and Working Principle of Test Bench
The system includes five parts: power equipment, load equipment, gearbox group, control system and associated ancillary system. Different power equipment, gearbox groups and load equipment can be used to carry out the experimental verification of different types of combined power devices.
2. Function and Performance of Test Bench
The function of combined power plant test bench mainly includes seven aspects as follows.
(1) Research on gas turbine power generation and propulsion performance;
(2) Research on diesel engine generation and propulsion performance;
(3) Research on steam turbine propulsion and generation performance;
(4) Research on the cycle performance of combined diesel and gas turbine power plant;
(5) Research on the cycle performance of combined gas turbine and gas turbine;
(6) Research on the cycle performance of combined steam turbine and gas turbine;
(7) Research on fault diagnosis technology. The test bench of combined power plant is an experimental platform with international level and china’s first-class .
3. Achievements and Applications
Since the test bench was built, we have undertaken 20 national and provincial scientific research projects, developed a simulation software of gas turbine generator system independently with the software registration right. We have won the first prize of national defense once, the second prize of national defense once, the second prize of national science and technology progress twice, and provincial and ministerial research awards five times.